Old April 30th 12, 09:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default help for house-bound

You can help to unbind the housebound, just by being interested. They
do not shop much, seldom vote and are thus nobody's priority, 'b-t-f-
t-g-o-G' go you, or any of us. We care. We help. And so can you.
Numbers count, so join http://goo.gl/sjDHu. Talk & write about these
prisoners who have done no wrong, we can provide articles about their
plight & who they are if that helps
Old May 1st 12, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I was house bound at one time but I prayed real hard to Brother Stare
and he helped me. Now me and Kevin Strom are fighting hard to stop the
Jews before they own this country.

Kevin was convicted of seeking to coerce a 10-year-old into a sexual
relationship but don't you believe it, he was set up and its normal to
want to have sex with a ten year old anyways!

73,

'VFP