Old January 17th 04, 06:45 PM
Rusty Knail

Default GOTTA see this link from a ham website:

If you come back to this newsgroup with dry eyes, you are NOT human. (And, you
are NOT an American.)

*Rusty Knail
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/
Old January 17th 04, 08:58 PM
KB

A bit over emotional arent ya??

Guess I'm not Human??

KB

Old January 17th 04, 11:55 PM
CAndersen (Kimba)

Rusty Knail wrote:

If you come back to this newsgroup with dry eyes, you are NOT human.

Like 99% of everything done in Flash animation on the internet, it put me
to sleep. What was it about?

--
Reply address munged. You can figure it out.
Old January 18th 04, 02:14 AM
Frank Dresser

"CAndersen (Kimba)" wrote in message
Rusty Knail wrote:

If you come back to this newsgroup with dry eyes, you are NOT human.

Like 99% of everything done in Flash animation on the internet, it put

me
to sleep. What was it about?

It seems the webpage author had forgotten about what happened on
September 11, 2001 and wrote himself a reminder.

Frank Dresser

Old January 18th 04, 04:52 AM
RHF

RK,

A Tribute to 911
GoTo= http://members.cox.net/classicweb/email.htm

we must never forget,

We Must Never Forget.

WE MUST NEVER FORGET !

God Bless America - amen, Amen. AMEN !

~ RHF
..
..
= = = Rusty Knail

Old January 18th 04, 05:49 AM
WShoots1

I guess I'm too much of a realist.

[1] It allegedly wasn't an attack by a sovereign nation.

[2] More people than that die every month on US highways.

Bill, K5BY
Old January 18th 04, 05:52 AM
Frank Dresser

"Brian" wrote in message
ink.net...
WTF?

Well, the personal reminder theory is my best guess. I don't know
anybody who doesn't know what happened on 9-11. Maybe you don't any
such person. either. It's become part of our memories as the Kennedy
assissantion was for a previous generation. But I have known people who
have become so forgetful that need to leave themselves notes around just
to get by. While it seems farfetched that a person could get so
forgetful that the memory burning events of 9-11 might have slipped
their grasp, I suppose it's concievable.

Frank Dresser

Old January 18th 04, 12:08 PM
Ian Smith

"WShoots1" wrote in message
I guess I'm too much of a realist.

[1] It allegedly wasn't an attack by a sovereign nation.

[2] More people than that die every month on US highways.

Bill, K5BY

And it's just possible that US foreign policy sparked it all off
in the first place. But, that's pure speculation.

Shortwave is interesting.

Old January 18th 04, 12:40 PM
Volker Tonn

WShoots1 schrieb:
I guess I'm too much of a realist.

[1] It allegedly wasn't an attack by a sovereign nation.

[2] More people than that die every month on US highways.

Right,
and ten times of children die on HUNGER _e_v_e_r_y __d_a_y_...
Take all the money from the militair around the world and feed the children!

odo