Old December 16th 03, 05:29 AM
rrcb freedom fighter

Default pas de sujet

William Wallace wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20031215214500.2

12
:

William Wallace wrote:
Steveo wrote in

news:20031215213400.667
:

William Wallace wrote:
Yes but I will have a free reign to do as I wish, no one will sa

anything to me them, I will be one of them.

Nope, us keyclowns don't accept bandwagon jumpers. Try the
policy group.

why not Landshark used to cause hate and discontent in this NG but

has
since turned and you have accepted him with open arms and pants aro

und
your ankles.

OK fukstik go join the keyclowns but you can never go back to the AKC i.
e. dont come crying when landfag starts getting too friendly in a bear t
ype way.

Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Dec 16 05:29:01 2003 depuis l'IP : ac9f01b1.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]