Old August 10th 03, 12:06 AM
Dave Hollander

Default For Sale: Drake ML-2 Marker Luxury 2 Meter Transceiver

Interesting Drake Collectible for Sale

Drake ML-2 Marker Luxury 2 Meter Transceiver...........$125 plus shipping
This 1971 2 meter transceiver has a solid state receiver and a tube
final putting out 10 watts plus. Also has a built-in AC/DC power supply.
This one is in nice condition and works well. This one has the original
crystals for 34-94, 94 Simplex. For more info on this radio visit this
link: http://www.dproducts.be/Drake_Museum/ML2.htm

Photos:
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/drake2m.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/drake2m2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/drake2m3.jpg

You can check my user ID "n7rk" on Eb*y
for a reference as to dealing with me.

Thanks for looking and 73,

Dave N7RK

Dave N7RK http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona *DXCC Honor Roll* *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector Extraordinaire preferring
Hallicrafters, National and what ever else looks interesting!
Old August 10th 03, 12:24 AM
Dale J.

In article , Dave Hollander
wrote:

I had one of those, seems like a long long time ago, but in the day of
converting Motorola 80D's and turkey roasters the ML-2 was a nice easy
way to go. I hope it finds a kind home. I wish I were back there in
time.

Remember the Motorola sesicons? I still have one in the shop if anyone
is interested, with a supply of 6AK5's, or was it 6's, can't remember
anymore.

Dale, K9VUJ

--
Dale J.
Bloomington, Minnesota

E-mail:
Old August 11th 03, 01:41 AM
WB2PQR

5 or 6 cans they still make a good intermod receiver abe

Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM
FS Nice Drake TR7 Transceiver Charlie Hugg Boatanchors 0 July 27th 03 04:17 PM