Old August 21st 03, 04:29 AM
Thor Rasmussen

Default [= FS: Kenwood UT-50S 6M module for TM-741 or TM-742 Mobile =]

For Sale: Kenwood UT-50S 6M module for TM-741 or TM-742 mobile radio

Kenwood 6 meter module for a Kenwood TM-741 or TM-742 mobile radio.
This unit will turn your radio into a TRI-BAND transceiver.

This unit has been tested in a TM-742 radio. It transmitted fine,
but the receive sensitivity was low. A friend of mine who is
very knowledgeable on ham radio repair suspects that there are
diodes on the input section of the unit that may have gone bad.
I was going to have this unit repaired, but I got a good deal
on a different unit, so have decided to sell it. Fix it and save
a lot of money.

Module and original box only.

I can email pictures if desired.

$195.00 plus shipping.

Contact me by email at:
(remove the NOSPAM from the email address)

-Thor (N6FNP)