Old July 27th 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default ITS BEEN QUIET HERE FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS

Did someone turn off Marky's spigot??

Old July 28th 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Jul 27, 10:05 am, "John Doe" wrote:
Did someone turn off Marky's spigot??

Nah.......He's been over on NIMbusters with Lloyd and Woger
stirring up the crap over there. Seems NIMbusters is FULL
of ignorant TOILET TIC's who like a good keyclown session.

See 4 yourself: www.nimbusters.org

Click on the BBS link at the top of the page and be sure to wear a
condom.

Old July 28th 07, 10:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Greezeball Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 27, 10:05 am, "John Doe" wrote:
Did someone turn off Marky's spigot??

Nah.......He's been over on NIMbusters with Lloyd and Woger
stirring up the crap over there. Seems NIMbusters is FULL
of ignorant TOILET TIC's who like a good keyclown session.

See 4 yourself: www.nimbusters.org

Click on the BBS link at the top of the page and be sure to wear a
condom.

Please, do NOT stare a Gift Horse in the mouth. The longer Mark remains
absent from this group, the better off we all are.
I'll be darned if some of you Old Farts don't seem miss him...and why?

Leave him alone and hope he has gone away. Mark is busy on Nimbusters with
the rest of the Sewer Posters. Please do not invite his crap back to this
newsgroup.

Meanwhile, I am putting together a Vertical J antenna designed for 2M. There
are tons of plans for these "j"s, so mine is no exception. I built mine from
3/4 inch square aluminum tubing (scrap) and was pleasantly surprised to find
that it is very broad-banded. It is 1.1 at 146.00 and only 1.3 at 154.600.
I am aware that you Purists would prefer to build these "J"s using copper
pipe, but this aluminum antenna works like a charm. Since I have a buddy who
can weld aluminum, and with the measurements I gave him, the thing works
very nicely indeed.
We also put one together for the 222 MHz band and it, too, works very well.
Trouble is that few around here use 220, most being No-Coders who tie up the
repeaters with their CB style "I heard that, I did" stuff.

I can give measurements to anybody who may be interested.

Name and call withheld by design.

Sucky propogation, eastern US, the past couple of days? [email protected] Shortwave 4 May 15th 06 05:14 PM
blast from the past Stevie says that did time or whatever should be left alone but attacks Frank bfor being courtmartailed in the past HYPOCRITE [email protected] Policy 6 November 12th 05 03:48 AM
( OT) Quiet here . . . Diverd4777 Shortwave 5 September 5th 04 01:42 AM
Look at how quiet Steveo CB 1 December 12th 03 10:23 PM
Look at how quiet Randy CB 16 December 8th 03 02:24 AM