Old March 12th 04, 09:59 PM
Snoopydawg

Default Wanted receiver

I have a Johnson Valiant that needs a low voltage transformer. I need
a good receiver for my AM station. I also have a Icom R 71 receiver
that I will throw in too it has real weak receive and I think that a
diode crapped out before the ATT RF amp and straight through circuit.
This is for pick up only because it would just be to coastly to ship.I
will travel 75 miles away from Athens GA. I have the manauls for both
units. I also have a HQ 110 that needs C 73 and a Halicrafters S-85
receiver that is a nice working SW receiver but has no s meter and
isn't worth a darn for ham radio. I also have a realistic 1000
channel pro 2052 trunk tracking scanner. I also have a TR 7850 2 mtr
moblie that used for a packet station. It needs a mic. Maybe we can
work something out. 73 and thanks for reading