Old October 18th 09, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default scanner on cruise ship

I getting ready to shove off (ha ha) on the cruise ship paridise
carvinal line.
Last year I took along my 2 meter ht, and had a good time.
This year I will bring along my scanner. I have about 10 freqs. but am
happy to scan any more that the group my have.
Most of the freqs I have are 400mhz. Any one have others?
peace
DW.
Old October 19th 09, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
You You is offline

In article
,
oldradioguy09 wrote:

I getting ready to shove off (ha ha) on the cruise ship paridise
carvinal line.
Last year I took along my 2 meter ht, and had a good time.
This year I will bring along my scanner. I have about 10 freqs. but am
happy to scan any more that the group my have.
Most of the freqs I have are 400mhz. Any one have others?
peace
DW.

Just remember that the Cruise Ship is likely a Foreign Flagged and
therefor under the Radio Regulations of that Country. Also, ANY
operation of a Transmitter while aboard is at the Discretion and
Authority of the ships Master.

Radio Australia 9.580 Cruise Ship sinking in the Antartic. harvey[_2_] Shortwave 2 November 24th 07 10:12 AM
2 mtr on cruise? Not Roger General 0 July 15th 07 02:58 AM
SWL Shortwave while on a cruise....? [email protected] Shortwave 2 December 17th 06 10:17 PM
dawn cruise ship freqs ? iflyatiger Scanner 0 June 11th 05 03:54 AM
FS:Uniden SC180 Handheld Scanner $85 inc ship snow Swap 0 August 29th 03 09:09 PM