Old November 6th 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberty Net: October 30, 2010

Liberty Net: October 30, 2010

http://3950.net/2010/11/liberty-net-october-30-2010/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THE DEBATE on this week’s Liberty Net was far more exciting than any
sports contest or drama you could see on television, and the novel
ideas exploded from all directions and illuminated the ionosphere —
and our minds — in three dimensions. There was a small amount of
rather pathetic jamming, and it looks like some of the noise the net
encountered was from a Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM) broadcast
transmission from Europe. Net communications weren’t impaired for
long, however. (It would be an improvement if European broadcasters
went to 90 meters and left 75 meters to amateurs.)

Here’s a minuscule sample of what you can hear on this week’s recording:

• A wise man once said “When Congress is adjourned, the nation is
safe.” (40 minutes)

• If there’s a worldwide economic slump, why is German unemployment
at a 30-year low? And Switzerland is doing even better. Could it be
the higher genetic quality of those populations? (45 minutes)

• The only way to solve our economic problems — and avoid tyranny —
is to make it totally impossible, totally and permanently illegal,
for politicians to buy votes by giving money to corporations or to
the underclass. (48 minutes)

• In Texas, a Black football player raped a high school cheerleader
— and then the school district sued the _cheerleader_ because they
claimed she “harmed the school” by failing to cheer for her
attacker. Then an appeals court ruled _against_ the cheerleader. (50
minutes)

• Part 1 of the economic collapse was the real estate derivative
implosion of 2008 — and part 2 will be the foreclosure implosion of
2011, as $6 trillion in lost value is predicted. (1 hour 7 minutes)

• The criminals in Washington are instituting a 55% estate tax on
homes, which will effectively force heirs into “death sales” and
prevent families from becoming financially secure from generation to
generation. (1 hour 29 minutes)

• Christopher Dodd is sponsoring legislation which would set up —
under the false flag of environmentalism — a huge new federal
bureaucracy that would take control of local zoning and force people
who now live in single-family homes in the suburbs and small towns
to move into Soviet-style multiracial apartment blocks in cities. (1
hour 30 minutes)

• One Liberty Net participant travelled to Botswana and taught
classes for future technicians at that country’s national shortwave
station. (2 hours 16 minutes)

• Could the motive behind these many moves to destroy the
single-family home be to stop “White flight,” which has stymied so
many of the political class’s dictatorial plans? (2 hours 38 minutes)

• The Jerusalem Post reports that a prominent Israeli Rabbi has
stated that the sole purpose of Gentiles is to serve Jews. (2 hours
42 minutes)

Thanks to N2SAG and N2IRJ and W1WCR, you can listen live — and chat
live — via the Web whenever the Liberty Net is on the air. You can
also download the Liberty Net right here at http://3950.net and
listen on your PC or personal mp3 player.

http://3950.net/2010/11/liberty-net-october-30-2010/

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old November 6th 10, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10-11-06 12:23 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

• The Jerusalem Post reports that a prominent Israeli Rabbi has stated
that the sole purpose of Gentiles is to serve Jews. (2 hours 42 minutes)

If G_d had wanted it otherwise, He would have GIVEN everybody A soul!
All you complainers should just accept your place in the order of
creation and do your Superior's bidding.

I mean, where's this grumbling and moaning going to end? Next thing you
know you'll be complaining about who runs the Federal Reserve and the
World Bank.

mike
Old November 6th 10, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

I mean, where's this grumbling and moaning going to end? Next thing you
know you'll be complaining about who runs the Federal Reserve and the
World Bank.

The World Bank is pure evil.
Old November 7th 10, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 6, 10:23*am, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:
If there s a worldwide economic slump, why is German unemployment
at a 30-year low? And Switzerland is doing even better. Could it be
the higher genetic quality of those populations? (45 minutes)

Last I checked, Berkeley, CA had a higher per-capita income than rural
West Virginia.

Could it be because the genetic quality of that multiracial population
is better than that of those inbred cousin-****ers?

--
David Barts
Portland, OR
Old November 7th 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/7/2010 12:24 PM, David Barts wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:23 am, Kevin Alfred
wrote:
If there s a worldwide economic slump, why is German unemployment
at a 30-year low? And Switzerland is doing even better. Could it be
the higher genetic quality of those populations? (45 minutes)

Last I checked, Berkeley, CA had a higher per-capita income than rural
West Virginia.

Could it be because the genetic quality of that multiracial population
is better than that of those inbred cousin-****ers?

--
David Barts
Portland, OR

I don't appreciate the disgusting language and insults of innocent
people, David.

West Virginia is very interesting demographically, but I'd prefer to
discuss it with someone who doesn't write in such a degrading and
ugly way.

For those others who wish to start looking into the matter, this
might help:

http://www-958.ibm.com/software/data...-by-state-us-2

The IQ of West Virginians, even with whatever excessive inbreeding
might exist, is measurably higher than that of Californians.

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Old November 7th 10, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/7/2010 1:38 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

The IQ of West Virginians, even with whatever excessive inbreeding might
exist, is measurably higher than that of Californians.

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.

I guess! Just imagine, the homosexuals in san fransicko must be down to
giving birth to terds and calling them offspring!

Regards,
JS
Old November 9th 10, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/8/2010 7:22 PM, David Barts wrote:
On Nov 7, 2:02 pm, John wrote:

I guess! Just imagine, the homosexuals in san fransicko must be down to
giving birth to terds and calling them offspring!

Yet another place that's "economically more successful" (higher per-
capita income) than KKKevin's home state.

Sucks to be you.

--
David Barts
Portland, OR

It seems to me that a bigot is a person who comes to conclusions
without evidence.

In that light, what makes you think that West Virginia is my home state?

With every good wish,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old November 9th 10, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/8/2010 7:09 PM, David Barts wrote:

http://www-958.ibm.com/software/data...sualizations/i...

The IQ of West Virginians, even with whatever excessive inbreeding
might exist, is measurably higher than that of Californians.

But of course it is. Economic data only matters when it backs up your
racial bigotry, eh?

--
David Barts
Portland, OR

I don't understand why you are so rude and hostile.

I was saying in my Liberty Net article that genetic quality can
affect economics. You (ignoring your crude obscenities and grossly
unfair insults of West Virginians) essentially agreed, except you
thought that heavily multiracial California might also have high
genetic quality, since the income level was higher than in virtually
all-White West Virginia.

And I pointed out that (at least on a statewide basis) IQ scores did
not bear out your theory. And they don't.

Therefore there must be other reasons, besides genetic quality, why
West Virginians have somewhat lower incomes than Californians. The
strong influence of fundamentalism, and the concomitant devaluation
of science and reason, in West Virginia might be a factor, in my
opinion.

Some West Virginians, though, including some with impressive
educational and intellectual standing, simply prefer to live in the
beautiful mountains, as far as possible from the stench of our
diseased cities. And they are willing to forego higher incomes to do
that.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old November 9th 10, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

wrote:
[...]

For the most part the 'Brethern' around here
live the-simple-life : a good life where
people, family and community matter.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brethern
Old November 9th 10, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 6, 2:10*pm, dave wrote:
m II wrote:

I mean, where's this grumbling and moaning going to end? Next thing you
know you'll be complaining about who runs the Federal Reserve and the
World Bank.

- The World Bank is pure evil.

'Special Dave' Your Mind is a Vault of Knowledge.

and i will make a bank-note of that ~ RHF