Old April 16th 05, 08:12 PM
Baxter Blows Monkeys

Default K1MAN KING OF ALL DOUCHEBAGS

First of all, if your name is Lloyd, Todd, Roger, or Glenn, or any of
their other nyms, don't bother replying to this thread, because you are
an asshole and you bring nothing to the party. Second, if you want to
post about heaven, pleae go to rec.religious.bull**** and post there
because the rest of us don't give a **** about your spiritual opinions.

Now, let's talk about Amateur policy. I'd like to hear what Phil Kane
has to say on this topic since he has a good head on his shoulders and
years of relevant experience. He may have to recuse himself if he is
acting as ARRL volunteer counsel but that will be unlikely in this
case.

Glenn Baxter's ham licenses expire this year. Will the FCC let him
renew? They inspected his station, and we are still waiting for the
report on that situation. They asked him for more information, twice,
and he stonewalled them twice. He broadcast obscenites - the F word
actually - all week last year. He qrmed boy scouts during the jamboree
on the air, and he qrms people on 75 meters nightly. He broadcast a
stupid Baxter Associates infomercial, and his station has been
obviously out of his control several times.

When will we see some concrete action from the FCC? What is the
timetable for a nonrenewal proceeding? When will Baxter need to be
notified that a hearing has been scheduled?

What are the legal ramifications of nonrenewal? Baxter has said he will
not go off the air unless he is physically taken off the air? Can the
FCC do it, will they do it? Will Baxter mount one of his famous pro se
failure defenses? Inquiring minds want to know!

Ham

Old April 16th 05, 10:17 PM
Herb

"Baxter Blows Monkeys" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old April 17th 05, 04:38 AM
N9OGL

That would be a tough call but IMHO if he is interfereing and his
repeating violation of intereference, I would say the FCC should
remove his license, it would be neat to see.
Todd N9OGL

Old April 17th 05, 07:02 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
That would be a tough call but IMHO if he is interfereing and his
repeating violation of intereference, I would say the FCC should
remove his license, it would be neat to see.
Todd N9OGL

Golly gee Batman, that would be neat to see.

What a twerp you are Toad.

Dan/W4NTI

Old April 18th 05, 03:45 AM
D. Stussy

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005, Baxter Blows Monkeys wrote:
First of all, if your name is Lloyd, Todd, Roger, or Glenn, or any of
their other nyms, don't bother replying to this thread, because you are
an asshole and you bring nothing to the party. Second, if you want to
post about heaven, pleae go to rec.religious.bull**** and post there
because the rest of us don't give a **** about your spiritual opinions.

I am going to have to contest your declaration - only because there's another
candidate who is clearly in the running: K4YZ, Steve Robeson.

You need to prove that K1MAN is the "King" by election. :-)

Now, let's talk about Amateur policy....

Oh-my-god! Someone who actually wants a conversation on topic instead of
someone's personal attack on someone else. Obviously, this isn't the place to
have such a discussion (and for that reason, I shall also be dropping this
group very shortly).

Old April 18th 05, 07:22 AM
N9OGL

BB MONKEYS SAID:

First of all, if your name is Lloyd, Todd, Roger, or Glenn, or any of
their other nyms, don't bother replying to this thread, because you are

an asshole and you bring nothing to the party. Second, if you want to
post about heaven, pleae go to rec.religious.bull**** and post there
because the rest of us don't give a **** about your spiritual opinions.

Sure you want people who will agree with you....and **** all the other
people who disagree with you....
Todd N9OGL

Old April 18th 05, 06:58 PM
King Zulu

"D. Stussy" wrote in message
rg...
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005, Baxter Blows Monkeys wrote:
First of all, if your name is Lloyd, Todd, Roger, or Glenn, or any of
their other nyms, don't bother replying to this thread, because you are
an asshole and you bring nothing to the party. Second, if you want to
post about heaven, pleae go to rec.religious.bull**** and post there
because the rest of us don't give a **** about your spiritual opinions.

I am going to have to contest your declaration - only because there's

another
candidate who is clearly in the running: K4YZ, Steve Robeson.

You need to prove that K1MAN is the "King" by election. :-)

Now, let's talk about Amateur policy....

OK Dieter, what should be the Amateur policy regarding an amateur radio
operator in this country declaring a national emergency for another
country??? ak

Case in point:

Mr. E. Pitman,
Government Telecommunications Officer,
Department of Telecommunications,
Hamilton.

Dear Ted,

I am faxing a transcript of the broadcast put out by K1MAN last week. When
you have read this I would like to have a meeting with you, maybe we could
have lunch and discuss it then, to fill you in on what actually happened.

Your support with this would be appreciated. I have been to the American
Consulate and will be writing a formal letter of complaint this week,
requesting a public apology from K1MAN. He is advocating that I should lose
my license for NOT passing third party traffic when the "world needed to
know" and he had declared an emergency. He was doing this under the
authority of the "FCC" according to him. I reminded him that we were not a
State of the United States of America and that we were governed by the
Department of Telecommunications and also the British arrangements for third
party traffic. He could declare whatever he wanted to but until we had
clearance, we would not pass it

No emergency had been declared and as far as we were concerned it was an
unofficial net standing by in case we were needed should an emergency be
declared. He did not like being informed that we were handling the situation
ourselves very efficiently, without his help.

Please telephone me when it is convenient and I will explain more, or as I
said, maybe we could have lunch.

Yours sincerely,
VP9HK

Old April 18th 05, 08:20 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

King Zulu wrote:
"D. Stussy" wrote in message
rg...

[...]

MAN is a bigger idiot than lloydieboy and wogie...assuming that's possible.
Old April 18th 05, 09:07 PM
K4YZ

D. Stussy wrote:
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005, Baxter Blows Monkeys wrote:
First of all, if your name is Lloyd, Todd, Roger, or Glenn, or any

of
their other nyms, don't bother replying to this thread, because you

are
an ###hole and you bring nothing to the party. Second, if you want

post about heaven, pleae go to rec.religious.bull**** and post

there
because the rest of us don't give a **** about your spiritual

opinions.

I am going to have to contest your declaration - only because there's

another
candidate who is clearly in the running: K4YZ, Steve Robeson.

Ahhhh! Not true, Miss Stussy! I bring plenty to the party! I
pull your strings and make you dance!

Of course YOU do the words..."Bill Pasternak's a crook! Bill
Pasternak's a crook!" You'll have to answer for those, Didi!

Now, let's talk about Amateur policy....

Oh-my-god! Someone who actually wants a conversation on topic

instead of
someone's personal attack on someone else. Obviously, this isn't the

place to
have such a discussion (and for that reason, I shall also be dropping

this
group very shortly).

"Shortly", Dieter?

Why not right now?

You've not added a single constructive thing here, nor are you
willing to do so without profanity or making false accusations of
wrongdoing.

As they say..."Don't let the door hit ya...." etc etc etc.

Steve, K4YZ