Old February 23rd 04, 04:03 PM
John Vercellino

Default Dynascan PR-43 VTVM Probe - $2.00 shipped

I have an old Dynascan PR-43 VTVM Probe that I will ship to you for $2.00.
That should just about cover postage and a padded envelope. It is black in
color, and has a "DC / AC Ohms" switch on it. It has an old microphone
connector on the end of the shielded cable, just like those used on
Heathkits. I have not tested it so it is "AS-IS." I just want to get it to
someone that might have a use for it.

Please contact me directly at .