Old December 25th 03, 10:38 PM

Default cleaning question???? cl.

I have an al mode that just sets out, and over the years has collected "stuff" (I don't smoke) and I
would like to clean it up. But don't want to damage the surface, and still would like to clean it
as easily as possible. I can see on the knob, where the radio is dirty from the oils on my hands,or
something like that. Would appreciate any and all input. thanks cl. 73
"remove 'z' from email address