Old November 14th 07, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Regarding Fading Memory System

Dear all,

I come across the term fading memory systems when I have
gone through regarding Volterra Series. So I started to look on what
is meant by fading memory system? But from the documents I got, I am
not clear about that. Please, can anyone help me regarding this?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Aparna Ram.K.

Using the DX-394 to Combat Fading ve3... Shortwave 1 November 1st 06 10:47 PM
Fading signals clifto Homebrew 3 April 19th 06 11:49 PM
Fading on 31m running dogg Shortwave 2 March 12th 05 05:25 PM
5.100 USB fading badly Diverd4777 Shortwave 0 August 11th 03 01:15 AM