Old March 29th 04, 07:35 PM
Sindre Torp

Default RAFFLE OF DRAKE R7A; DRAKE FORUM PROGRAM

Hello everybody,

I've updated the list of the Drake R7A raffle. You'll find it at
http://home.online.no/~sindtorp/raffleDraker7a.htm

118 of maximum 150 tickets have been sold so far, so you still have the
chance to get yours. But only 32 more tickets will be sold!!

I've also updated the program for the Drake Forum!!

Thanks for your support!

Sindre, LA6OP
http://www.dproducts.be/drake_museum
http://home.online.no/~sindtorp

Old March 30th 04, 09:09 PM
Evan Platt

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:35:11 +0200, "Sindre Torp"
wrote:

Hello everybody,

I've updated the list of the Drake R7A raffle. You'll find it at
http://home.online.no/~sindtorp/raffleDraker7a.htm

118 of maximum 150 tickets have been sold so far, so you still have the
chance to get yours. But only 32 more tickets will be sold!!

I've also updated the program for the Drake Forum!!

Thanks for your support!

Not flaming you or anything, but this reminded me of a joke..

A guy goes to buy a bull. He picks out the bull, and pays the farmer
the agreed upon $500, and tells the farmer he'll come back tomorow
with his truck to load the bull.

He comes back the next day, and the bull is dead. Died overnight. The
guy asks for his $500 back, and the farmer says "Sorry, you bought the
bull." The guy argues that he bought the bull alive, but the farmer
sticks to his guns. A week later the guy comes back to the farmer to
buy another bull - this time the guy has his truck ready to load a
bull up. The farmer asks how things went with the dead bull. The guy
says "Oh, it was great! I held a raffle and told everyone they were
bidding on a bull - I didn't mention that it was dead. I sold the
tickets at $10 each - I sold 100 totalling $1,000!" The farmers
shocked. "Weren't people upset when they found out the bull was dead?
Didn't people want their money back?" The guy grins - "Only one."

Evan