Old January 19th 04, 04:44 PM
Miha Rus

Default Radio Shack amplified shortwave antenna 20-280

Mine is out of order. Has anybody got a scheme of this antenna?

73, Miha, Log pri Brezovici, Slovenia

Old January 20th 04, 02:34 AM
Dxluver

You mean a scheme to get yours?

yeah, I don't know what he means either. But I do have one of these, it was
one of the first 'accesories' I ever bought when I got into shortwave.

It an OK little piece I suppose, it has its pluses as well as it's minuses. I
even forget how much I gave for mine. {?}
Old January 20th 04, 02:38 AM
Diverd4777

I think He Means Scematic;
- & No, I dont.. have one

Probably can be found searching " www.google.com"

Old January 20th 04, 07:38 AM
WShoots1

"Scheme" is tech shortcut for "schematic diagram."

Bill, K5BY

Old January 21st 04, 12:40 AM
Dxluver

but
nothing happens when coupled to antenna and receiver when I turn the
capacitor.

might want to switch to 'radio' instead of 'antenna' on the jacks, worked for
me on two of the pieces I had it set up too.
Old January 21st 04, 10:31 AM
Miha Rus

Thanks for all help.

Miha