Old March 27th 05, 06:07 PM
Steveo

Default Dang, we got 2 inches of snow today!

Lancer wrote:
First time ever that it snowed in north Texas on Easter...

It's 50-60's here today..strange indeed.
Old March 27th 05, 07:28 PM
Viper GTS

Lancer wrote:
First time ever that it snowed in north Texas on Easter...

Steve can plow that for you!

Old March 27th 05, 07:29 PM
Steveo

"Viper GTS" wrote:
Lancer wrote:
First time ever that it snowed in north Texas on Easter...

Steve can plow that for you!

NO! NO MORE PLEASE!
Old March 27th 05, 08:19 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On 27 Mar 2005 18:29:08 GMT, Steveo wrote:

"Viper GTS" wrote:
Lancer wrote:
First time ever that it snowed in north Texas on Easter...

Steve can plow that for you!

NO! NO MORE PLEASE!

How much snow did you get this year?

Two inches short of the record (101 inches) so far..
Old March 27th 05, 08:20 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Viper GTS" wrote:
Lancer wrote:
First time ever that it snowed in north Texas on Easter...

Steve can plow that for you!

NO! NO MORE PLEASE!

It must be nice to turn away business

Happy Easter dude. I already have the Turkey
on the BBQ.

Landshark

--
Real heroes are men who fall and fail
and are flawed, but win out in the end

Old March 27th 05, 08:22 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Viper GTS" wrote:
Lancer wrote:
First time ever that it snowed in north Texas on Easter...

Steve can plow that for you!

NO! NO MORE PLEASE!

It must be nice to turn away business

Just ready to switch gears now.

Happy Easter dude. I already have the Turkey
on the BBQ.

Landshark

Same to you and everyone else..enjoy.
Old March 27th 05, 11:20 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 27 Mar 2005 19:19:45 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

"Viper GTS" wrote:
Lancer wrote:
First time ever that it snowed in north Texas on Easter...

Steve can plow that for you!

NO! NO MORE PLEASE!

How much snow did you get this year?

Two inches short of the record (101 inches) so far..

We finally got some rain, but only 6" of snow for the year, and the
lowest snowpack in the mountains for over 100 years. Sounds like it
all landed in your yard :-0

Old March 28th 05, 12:31 AM
Steveo

"Viper GTS" wrote:
Lancer wrote:
First time ever that it snowed in north Texas on Easter...

Steve can plow that for you!

NO! NO MORE PLEASE!

How much snow did you get this year?

Two inches short of the record (101 inches) so far..

We finally got some rain, but only 6" of snow for the year,

Hmm, what is the snowfall average out there?

and the
lowest snowpack in the mountains for over 100 years. Sounds like it
all landed in your yard :-0

The east side of town usually gets more than us, due to increased
Lake Erie effect. I won't be surpeised if we still break the record.
Old March 28th 05, 12:40 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 27 Mar 2005 23:31:22 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

snip
We finally got some rain, but only 6" of snow for the year,

Hmm, what is the snowfall average out there?

49" per year. I found this page if you're interested in other snowfall
averages:

http://ggweather.com/ccd/snowfall.htm

Old March 28th 05, 12:40 AM
Fordson Dodge

"Lancer" wrote in message
ews.com...
First time ever that it snowed in north Texas on Easter...

Hain't nuthin in Texass but steers and queers...whut arf uu?