Old November 1st 05, 02:23 PM
Michael Crestohl

Default FS:Double Fan Blower for Amp Builders...

I have a very nice REDMOND Model number 9107115 VAC 60 cycle double
blower cooling fan for sale. It runs at 1570 RPM and should keep
anything you can build nice and cool. My father-in-law bought it for
an amplifier he was building but he passed away before completing it.
I am asking $15.00 plus shipping for it. If interested please reply
by e-mail. Photo available on request.

If interested please reply by e-mail. My address has been obscured to
try to prevent spamming.

Tnx es 73,

Michael, W1RC

w1rc*at*verizon*dot*com