Old July 28th 14, 01:02 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Project Shun: An intro for rec.radio.* users

On 7/27/2014 5:20 PM, Rambo wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 19:52:34 -0400, Jerry Stuckle
wrote:

On 7/25/2014 6:15 PM, Brian Reay wrote:
"Kraftee" wrote:

What give them the right to deny the free speech of others...

Nothing!

But when he starts to stalk other posters within 2 or 3 posts, that is beyond the pale....

Rambo has a peculiar idea of free speech. It seems it only applies to those
he agrees with or
to subjects he agrees with. Otherwise it is classed as goading.

A bit like his idea of being more highly qualified, which is very peculiar.

It makes me wonder if Rambo is one of Gareth's aliases. After all, it's
hard to believe anyone is as stoopid as Gareth.

But I guess in this world there are people that stoopid.

I'll choose my friends Jerry, despite what you or anyone else claim.

No problem. You can make all of the bad decisions you want. Doesn't
bother me a bit.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old July 28th 14, 04:38 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 23:48:50 +0000 (UTC), Brian Reay
wrote:

Rambo wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 12:10:58 +0100, Osama Bean Laden
wrote:

On 27/07/14 11:51, Wymsey wrote:

The trouble is that Gareth and his camp followers are once again messing
up perfectly good groups. If only they would stay in ukra.

Camp followers? Ah, you mean Rambo.

I don't think I can be described in any as "camp".

There must be some psychological reason you picked your posting name and
you keep bragging about your supposed physical achievements etc.

If the dichotomy between those and the truth is anything like it is between
your technical qualification claims and knowledge, then .........

Wrong on both counts I'm afraid. My posting name was not derived with
the film character in mind.
Old July 28th 14, 04:40 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Kraftee" wrote:

What give them the right to deny the free speech of others...

Nothing!

But when he starts to stalk other posters within 2 or 3 posts, that is beyond the pale....

Rambo has a peculiar idea of free speech. It seems it only applies to those
he agrees with or
to subjects he agrees with. Otherwise it is classed as goading.

A bit like his idea of being more highly qualified, which is very peculiar.

It makes me wonder if Rambo is one of Gareth's aliases. After all, it's
hard to believe anyone is as stoopid as Gareth.

But I guess in this world there are people that stoopid.

I'll choose my friends Jerry, despite what you or anyone else claim.

No problem. You can make all of the bad decisions you want. Doesn't
bother me a bit.

I won't lose any sleep over your or anyone else's opinions either .
Old July 28th 14, 04:46 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Kraftee" wrote:

What give them the right to deny the free speech of others...

Nothing!

But when he starts to stalk other posters within 2 or 3 posts, that is beyond the pale....

Rambo has a peculiar idea of free speech. It seems it only applies to those
he agrees with or
to subjects he agrees with. Otherwise it is classed as goading.

A bit like his idea of being more highly qualified, which is very peculiar.

It makes me wonder if Rambo is one of Gareth's aliases. After all, it's
hard to believe anyone is as stoopid as Gareth.

But I guess in this world there are people that stoopid.

I'll choose my friends Jerry, despite what you or anyone else claim.

No problem. You can make all of the bad decisions you want. Doesn't
bother me a bit.

I won't lose any sleep over your or anyone else's opinions either .

Neither will anyone else.

--
==================

Old July 28th 14, 04:47 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 28/07/14 16:38, Rambo wrote:

Wrong on both counts I'm afraid. My posting name was not derived with
the film character in mind.

Is it because you smell like a goat i.e. RamBO?

Old July 28th 14, 07:13 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

In message om, Osama
Bean Laden writes
On 28/07/14 16:38, Rambo wrote:

Wrong on both counts I'm afraid. My posting name was not derived with
the film character in mind.

Is it because you smell like a goat i.e. RamBO?

Could it be a typo for 'Rumpo' (as in Rambling Syd) which went
undetected for so long that it stuck?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBZGW9cguTs
--
Ian
Old July 30th 14, 09:37 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 30/07/2014 09:24, Brian Reay wrote:
Ian Jackson wrote:
In message om, Osama
Bean Laden writes
On 28/07/14 16:38, Rambo wrote:

Wrong on both counts I'm afraid. My posting name was not derived with
the film character in mind.

Is it because you smell like a goat i.e. RamBO?

Could it be a typo for 'Rumpo' (as in Rambling Syd) which went undetected
for so long that it stuck?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBZGW9cguTs

Back to the camp thing.....

http://www.unionglobaltech.com/produ...dripper-rambo/

I'll leave the punch-line to others
Old July 30th 14, 12:19 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 30/07/14 09:37, Peter Able wrote:
On 30/07/2014 09:24, Brian Reay wrote:
Ian Jackson wrote:
In message om, Osama
Bean Laden writes
On 28/07/14 16:38, Rambo wrote:

Wrong on both counts I'm afraid. My posting name was not derived with
the film character in mind.

Is it because you smell like a goat i.e. RamBO?

Could it be a typo for 'Rumpo' (as in Rambling Syd) which went
undetected
for so long that it stuck?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBZGW9cguTs

Back to the camp thing.....

http://www.unionglobaltech.com/produ...dripper-rambo/

I'll leave the punch-line to others

I don't think it needs a punch-line!

;-)

Old July 31st 14, 01:18 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 7/31/2014 7:41 AM, Brian Morrison wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 14:36:13 -0400
Jerry Stuckle wrote:

Does the US apply that requirement to a driving licence?

Nowhere I know of. But drivers licenses are issued by the individual
states; radio licenses by the feds. So the comparison is moot.

That distinction doesn't exist in the UK, but I can see that it's a
different situation to some extent.

What would cause a driving licence to be revoked in your state, other
than the usual medical conditions/DUI type offences?

That is immaterial.

The fact is - it is the law in the United States, and the FCC enforces it.

--

Old July 31st 14, 02:00 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Amateur radio is a privilege, keeping scum out of the hobby should be an
issue for
anyone who cares about the hobby.

The scum who regularly post racist pronography and gratuitously
insulting personal remarks in this NG, for example?