Old April 24th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Cooper

Default ICF-2010 Repair

A couple of people in this group suggested that I join the ICF-2010 yahoo
group in order to find a resource who might repair my 2010 radio. Ray
Babbitt and someone named Noel were mentioned to be people who might help
me.

The yahoo ICF-2010 group appears to be dead. There's been no messages this
year and my request to join the group has gone unanswered. Any other ideas
on how to connect to a repair resource would be appreciated. Perhaps someone
can supply me with an e-mail address for Noel or Ray.

Thanks.

Steve

Old April 24th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Maybe you've stumbled into an old, unused '2010 group. Here's the link
for the live one...

regards,

junius

Old April 24th 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Steve,
Ray Babbitt has done wonders with my 2010 and a few other radios of
mine. Very reasonable prices, quick turn around, and he backs his
work. Email him at,

Old July 9th 19, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, April 24, 2006 at 6:42:13 AM UTC-7, Steve Cooper wrote:
A couple of people in this group suggested that I join the ICF-2010 yahoo
group in order to find a resource who might repair my 2010 radio. Ray
Babbitt and someone named Noel were mentioned to be people who might help
me.

The yahoo ICF-2010 group appears to be dead. There's been no messages this
year and my request to join the group has gone unanswered. Any other ideas
on how to connect to a repair resource would be appreciated. Perhaps someone
can supply me with an e-mail address for Noel or Ray.

Thanks.

Steve

I Have tried the email with no success. I had my message bounce back. Anyone know a legitimate email?
Old July 9th 19, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, April 24, 2006 at 6:42:13 AM UTC-7, Steve Cooper wrote:
A couple of people in this group suggested that I join the ICF-2010 yahoo
group in order to find a resource who might repair my 2010 radio. Ray
Babbitt and someone named Noel were mentioned to be people who might help
me.

The yahoo ICF-2010 group appears to be dead. There's been no messages this
year and my request to join the group has gone unanswered. Any other ideas
on how to connect to a repair resource would be appreciated. Perhaps someone
can supply me with an e-mail address for Noel or Ray.

Thanks.

Steve

I Have tried the email with no success. I had my
message bounce back. Anyone know a legitimate email?

No, I do not.

--
Posted with NewsLeecher v7.0 Final

HELP Finding Sony 2010 Repair Shop [email protected] Shortwave 6 December 17th 05 06:40 PM
Sony icf 2010 question junius Shortwave 0 December 3rd 05 10:34 AM
CHEAP SONY 2010 REPAIR Smokey Shortwave 23 March 28th 04 03:48 PM
Sony 2010 - Repair Shortwave 1 July 19th 03 10:26 PM
Sony 2010 needs repair Jay Mojave Shortwave 5 July 16th 03 11:54 AM