Old July 11th 03, 09:28 PM
stefano

Default EH AM Broadcast news

Hello,
for those interested persons, there is a big news on the EH AM antenna
Please visit:
http://www.eh-antenna.com/AM_Broadcast.htm
for more informations

73 Stefano IK5IIR

Old July 11th 03, 09:56 PM
Tdonaly

Stefano wrote,

Hello,
for those interested persons, there is a big news on the EH AM antenna
Please visit:
http://www.eh-antenna.com/AM_Broadcast.htm
for more informations

73 Stefano IK5IIR

Never say die, right Stefano?

Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

Old July 11th 03, 10:25 PM
Roy Lewallen

"The final results are only delayed while we wait on Stu Graham, a
professional broadcast consultant, to make the measurements in
accordance with FCC requirements."

"One significant virtue of the *STAR* antenna is the ability to trade
height vs. radiation along the ground. In other words, more height less
power, or conversely less height and more transmitter power for the same
radiation level at a distance."

I'll wait for the measurement results, thanks. I'm sure you'll let us
know when they're posted.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL