Old September 21st 03, 03:32 PM
Bart V

Default FS: scanner stuff

I'm no longer interested in this hobby and after cleaning
out my basement I have the following scanner stuff for sale
or trade (banjos, planer/jointer?):
Realistic Pro-2004 scanner with TF2
TF2 PL/CTCSS tone finder interface installed.
This external TF2 PL/CTCSS tone finder instantaniously
detects the PL tone (if present) as soon as the scanner
locks onto any valid frequency.
Modifications: high speed, 400 channels, cell.
Instruction manual for both the scanner and the TF2.
This 2004 has a weird intermittent (very sporadic)
problem, sometimes it won't stop on any valid signal.
Switching the power off for about 2~3 minutes and switching
it back on does the trick. Someday it'll probably fail to
do that so here's the scoop: this combo also includes a
spare, working and totally virgin Pro2004 & service manual.
$300 U.S. / $450 Cdn or best offer.
Uniden Bearcat 895XLT
300 channel trunktracker scanner
instruction book included, mint condition.
$125 U.S. / $175 Cdn or best offer.
Optoelectronics 2210
LED frequency counter w/instruction book (no AC adapter).
The outer case is scratched pretty good.
$40 U.S. / $65 Cdn or best offer.
Optoelectronics 2810
LCD frequency counter w/instruction book (no AC adapter)
The outer case scratched pretty good.
$60 U.S. / $95 Cdn or best offer.
Haruteq Scanner Book, Quebec & Atlantic edition.
I discovered several brand new copies of this older
bilingual 1998 edition hiding in a box.
Scanner Modification Handbook 1, Bill Cheek
Scanner Modification Handbook 2, Bill Cheek
The Ultimate Scanner, Bill Cheek
$25 U.S. / $40 Cdn for the 3 of them
Monitor America, 2nd edition, Scanner Master
Monitor America, 3rd edition, Scanner Master
whatever, best offer.

Shipping extra on all items, I'm open to realistic offers and
can ship anywhere by postal service (or other if you specify).

Bart Veerman.
Hamilton, Ontario (Canada)

tinnitus, custom compensated bridges,
tabs, stained glass: www.haruteq.com

**may your moments of need be met by moments of compassion**

FS: scanner stuff Bart V Scanner 1 October 8th 05 12:47 AM
Some stuff up for sale or trade: Scan Da Bands CB 0 September 20th 04 03:38 PM
stuff for all hams [email protected] General 0 December 19th 03 08:31 PM
Scanner and FRS Radio RSK Scanner 3 September 17th 03 06:21 AM
Taking Back the Group - Scanner Listener Helps Bust the Bad Guy Taking Back the Group Scanner 0 July 22nd 03 01:29 AM