Old September 20th 03, 06:42 AM
G.T TYSON

Default Miracle QSL Club Of Michigan

I was going through some old stuff in the closet tonight and came
across my Miracle QSL Club rubber stamp. Man, that brings back some
memories. Are there any former members of this club on this newsgroup?
At one time I believe it was the largest such club in the world. It
would be fun to hear what happened to it after 1973 when I got out of
the CB radio game.

GTTyson
KFO3255