Old May 10th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RRS FAQs - Welcome to Rec.Radio.Shortwave (AM/FM DXing)

RHF ) writes:
RRS FAQs - Welcome to Rec.Radio.Shortwave (AM/FM DXing)
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/am-fm-dxing/

So do us all a favor and read it before you start another off-topic
thread, or reply to an off-topic post.

You are no better than the village idiot in cluttering up the
newsgroup.

Michael
Old May 10th 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 9, 7:32 pm, (Michael Black) wrote:
RHF ) writes:
RRS FAQs - Welcome to Rec.Radio.Shortwave (AM/FM DXing)
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/am-fm-dxing/

So do us all a favor and read it before you start another off-topic
thread, or reply to an off-topic post.

You are no better than the village idiot in cluttering up the
newsgroup.

Michael

MB - Why Thank You for Your Support ~ RHF

ps - did you hear that on the shortwave radio . . .
Old May 10th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Michael Black" wrote in message
RHF ) writes:
RRS FAQs - Welcome to Rec.Radio.Shortwave (AM/FM DXing)
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/am-fm-dxing/

So do us all a favor and read it before you start another off-topic
thread, or reply to an off-topic post.

You are no better than the village idiot in cluttering up the
newsgroup.

Michael

Hi Michael,
I was looking around and I can't seem to find any of your post! I'm sure
I am just over looking you fine informative post. Could you lead us to some
of them?
"Most of the people here are listen to SW while chatting about their
lives.

Burr

Old May 10th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

RHF ) writes:
RRS FAQs - Welcome to Rec.Radio.Shortwave (AM/FM DXing)
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/am-fm-dxing/

So do us all a favor and read it before you start another off-topic
thread, or reply to an off-topic post.

You are no better than the village idiot in cluttering up the
newsgroup.

Michael

Hi Michael,
I was looking around and I can't seem to find any of your post! I'm sure
I am just over looking you fine informative post. Could you lead us to some
of them?
"Most of the people here are listen to SW while chatting about their
lives.

Burr

BURR - "MB" is Ok -but-
For Him I am a "Project"
{A Person to Pick-On}
Whcih Makes He Feel Good )

Hey - That's OK cause other than that
he would be Kissing the Old Lady and
Kicking the Dog -or-vice-versa- )

'mb' - i hope that i have made you day ~ RHF

Old May 10th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hey, I wasn't rude are nothing!!!

Burr