Old April 28th 17, 12:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Your antennas?

The HF antenna here is a G5RV, dangling down at one
end in order to fit in.

2M has a colinear which I picked up at the Flight
Refuelling rally 13 years ago, and is performing really
well since being moved atop the TV aerial pole.

Packed away is a J Beam 6 by 6 crossed yagi which
did give me PA on 2M once during a lift.

Aficionados of this NG will remember the cultural
shock it gave to me when encountering for the
first time an SO239 with a metric thread.

Also have a 150 foot LW which I put up for the
Eddystone EA12 (Before I sold the RX!)

--
The purpose of this series of new threads by
me is to grab back the NG from the usual
Old April 28th 17, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 4/28/2017 6:44 AM, Gareth's Downstairs Computer wrote:
The HF antenna here is a G5RV, dangling down at one
end in order to fit in.

2M has a colinear which I picked up at the Flight
Refuelling rally 13 years ago, and is performing really
well since being moved atop the TV aerial pole.

Packed away is a J Beam 6 by 6 crossed yagi which
did give me PA on 2M once during a lift.

Aficionados of this NG will remember the cultural
shock it gave to me when encountering for the
first time an SO239 with a metric thread.

Also have a 150 foot LW which I put up for the
Eddystone EA12 (Before I sold the RX!)

I was just talking about the devil with another poster!
Mikek
Old April 28th 17, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 28/04/2017 15:21, amdx wrote:
On 4/28/2017 6:44 AM, Gareth's Downstairs Computer wrote:
The HF antenna here is a G5RV, dangling down at one
end in order to fit in.

2M has a colinear which I picked up at the Flight
Refuelling rally 13 years ago, and is performing really
well since being moved atop the TV aerial pole.

Packed away is a J Beam 6 by 6 crossed yagi which
did give me PA on 2M once during a lift.

Aficionados of this NG will remember the cultural
shock it gave to me when encountering for the
first time an SO239 with a metric thread.

Also have a 150 foot LW which I put up for the
Eddystone EA12 (Before I sold the RX!)

I was just talking about the devil with another poster!
Mikek

You are replying to the childish attention seeker, the troll who
regularly reposts my submissions in groups where they were
not intended (originally in uk.radio.amateur in order to
restore the gentlemanly and technical emphasis now
that the usual nonces are being widespreadly KF'd)

[KB6NU] One-Day Tech Class Videos: Dipole Antennas and Vertical Antennas KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin Moderated 0 October 21st 16 06:35 PM
Pictures of your antennas in the Antennas in the World directory oli Antenna 0 June 25th 07 10:01 AM
WTB 80/40 Mor-gain or Antennas West PM Antennas David Thompson Antenna 0 November 3rd 06 10:38 PM
Antennas [email protected] Shortwave 0 February 24th 06 05:48 PM
So, you think you know all about antennas!! Okay, what is this?... Richard Antenna 9 February 16th 04 12:38 AM