Old July 2nd 03, 01:44 PM
Rod

Default FS: Alpha Delta Sloper Antenna & Extras

I have for sale 1 alpha delta sloper shortwave antenna.
This antenna hung in my yard for approx 2 months before my landlord freaked
and wanted it down. Its in the area of 20' long (I had it hanging in a V
type configuration). It shows very little signs of weathering. I also am
including a 100' coil of copper antenna wire and 2 baluns with this sale.

$40.00 shipped for everything.
email if interested -
and view this item here -
http://photos.yahoo.com/n2ufq4sale

Thanks

please need help with delta loop antenna better matching system than gamma match Silvio Antenna 4 November 15th 04 09:42 PM
Delta Sloper Question Tainted Antenna 8 July 8th 04 07:55 PM
What is it that makes auto radio get great reception Ronald Shortwave 4 November 16th 03 02:17 PM
Reviews Alpha Delta DX-A Twin Sloper Ron Dx 0 October 26th 03 08:47 PM
Outdoor Antenna and lack of intermod Soliloquy Scanner 11 October 11th 03 01:36 AM