Old March 23rd 15, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Uniden 396XT Computer Connection

This scanner used to connect to computer via firewire but is there a new
way to do it via USB port?
Old March 23rd 15, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Scott Seely wrote in news:srWdneKZt8y0yo3InZ2dnUU7-
:

This scanner used to connect to computer via firewire but is there a new
way to do it via USB port?

IF you can find one still open

Radio Shack USB Programming Cable Cat 20-047

or there are others out there, or you can build your own,
there are plans on the net

OR

http://www.scannermaster.com/USB_Cable_p/01-551038.htm
Old March 23rd 15, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

john szalay john.szalayatatt.net wrote in
31:

Scott Seely wrote in news:srWdneKZt8y0yo3InZ2dnUU7-
:

This scanner used to connect to computer via firewire but is there a
new way to do it via USB port?

SCratch the radio shack cable, its for another model............

but the scannermaster one does it..

http://www.scannermaster.com/USB_Cable_p/01-551038.htm

Antenna Phaser NCC1 Uniden 396xt scanner carlos2007 Swap 0 August 1st 12 09:38 AM
Uniden 396XT SALE carlos2007 Scanner 0 June 22nd 12 05:33 PM
I need a rooftop antenna that will work well with my Sony 2010, and with my Uniden Pro 97 Scanner and my uniden and Radiio shack dektop scanners Charlie Beebee Shortwave 3 March 8th 10 11:25 AM
ID this ant connection??? Daphne + Dave Swap 2 November 1st 05 06:24 AM
Uniden Pro 510XL and power connection???? jazu CB 1 September 25th 04 12:33 PM