Old October 14th 07, 02:56 AM posted to sci.electronics.equipment,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.radio,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default LINK: Conar 250 Oscillioscope Info Page - Schematics Wiring Diagram Layout Brochure

Conar 250 Oscillioscope Information Page
Download Conar 250 Oscillioscope Schematics Wiring Diagram Layout
Brochure
http://www.microwavedisplay.com/cona...scope_info.htm

- representative photo
- letter to the original owner
- download PDF of original brochure
- download PDF of original schematic

Full specifications are in the brochure, but here are some
highlights: .023Vrms sensitivity; vertical amplifier response flat
13Hz to 2.5MHz down 1.5dB at 3.58MHz; sweep range 10Hz to 500kHz;
horizontal sensitivity 1Vrms; frequency response flat from 20Hz to
90kHz, down .8dB at 12Hz, down 3dB at 250kHz.

additional keywords: V rms volts cycles kc kilocycles mc megacycles
scope o'scope o-scope oscope wide band tv oscilloscope National Radio
Institute NRI N.R.I. N. R. I. kit

Old February 13th 11, 06:48 AM
Junior Member

I have found one of these old o-scopes and it would seem that it is in pristine condition except it does not power up.
the electronics look to have never been powered up. I think maybe it was built as a kit, it did not run and was stored away for God knows how long. still had protective film on front panel and all probe attachments in perfect vinyl pouch.

I need the documents for it ie schematics and manual so I can repair it, but the link sited below is now dead and no such documents on e-bay.

Can anyone help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Miller View Post

Old June 3rd 12, 11:14 PM
Junior Member

Sorry for the bump, I know its generally a no-no on most forums, but i need the contained information as well, and the above link was my only hope on a few occasions so far with no luck whatsoever.