Old March 2nd 04, 08:34 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

Default Lennie Steps In His Own Excrement Once Again

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article , JJ
writes:

Old man lennie blabbered:

And Steve Robeson, K4CAP responded:

"Infarct", Lennie...

The familiar, shortened form of the word doesn't pronounce the T.

"Shortened form of the word"...?!?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! !

Geeezus, Lennie! Do you REALLY think that that little two-step
hid the fact that you stepped on your wang AGAIN...?!?!

BBBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! !

You need a Taber's or Stedman's before you try to engage me on
any more medically related posts, ya dingbat!

Doctor Killgore, the gunnery nurse, still can't sign "MD" behind
her name. She isn't licensed to practice medicine without a
real physician in charge. She will object strenuously to that in
more tuff tawk, but that is to be expected.

"Tuff tawk"...?!?!

I don't need 12 years of doctoral level education to know you
made an idiot out of yourself AGAIN, and that you've COMPOUNDED the
error by trying to dance your way around having got your nose rubbed
in it!

The gunnery nurse still can't legally put "MD" behind her name.

I don't need 12 years of doctoral level education to know you
made an idiot out of yourself AGAIN, and that you've COMPOUNDED the
error by trying to dance your way around having got your nose rubbed
in it!

It is very difficult to interfere with today's pacers, and interference
to one isn't going to cause a myocardial infarction. A story about
pacemakers and hams.

That is irrelevant coming from a NOBODY, an ANONYMOUS
troll who doesn't have the guts or the heart to identify herself.

The fact is they are correct.

The fact is that pacers are not necessarily placed for an MI.
There are numerous cardiac disease processes which may dictate a pacer
placement. See "sick sinus syndrome" as one example.

Go ahead, make our day, put a pacemaker wearer right next to
a mismatched 1 KW transmitter connected to an antenna with
open-wire lines. Do you want to "experiment" with something
that might kill a person? Would the gunnery nurse do that?

Heck no...But I know better...And I KNOW that an INFARCT is not
the only etiology that may mandate a pacer placement.

You both would, of course, at least in messages. You guys are
TUFF, strong, noble, good, and true, know everything (and know
hardly anything).

In this case I certainly know more than you, Sir Scumbag!

So lennieboy, get your facts straight, some ham or any other transmitter
near a pacemaker wearer isn't going to cause them to suffer a heart
attack, as much as you would like to think it would so you could blame
all those nasty hams for killing people.

I'm not blaming "all those nasty hams." Just the PHONIES
with federal merit badges in here who think they are all gunnery
nurse candidates in search of a real self.

"Federal merit badges"...?!?!

You keep using that term, but other than being led back to YOUR
RRAP posts using it, I can't find ANY reference to it in ANY search
engine...

Now back to you room lennie and let some other resident of the home use
the computer, the nurse is waiting to give you your meds.

Only in your fevered imagination ANONYMOUS ONE.

It doesn't take an MD to see that Lennie clearly ISN'T taking any
medications for his problems.

My home IS restfull but only my wife and I (and three cats) live here.

Again we notice no reference to all those loving offspring that
you MUST have raised in order to have created an INFORMED opinion on
setting a mimimum age limit for Amateur Radio licensure.

Nice 2000 square foot place in the hills. No "nurse" in attendance.

No doubt that no one wants the job...Not anyone with a penchant
for sanity, anyway...

That's just the southern house, the one in California, the same postal
address in all those Ham Radio magazine bylines. The northern
house on the Puget Sound is even more restful...same size but nice
pines all around...only two pines down here but 14 tall cypresses.

Good health here, no heart problems.

A lack of a heart would negate any heart problems...In any case,
YOUR problems are clearly NOT cardiac in nature.

I only counterattack the FAKERS, the ANONYMOUS trolls, the
PRETENDERS, the GUTLESS ones who imagine they are radio
amateurs of great toughness and resolve and superior to all others
yet HIDE behind a pseudonym, AFRAID of truth.

WoooooBoy!

Leonard H. Anderson, well known PATHOLOGICAL LIAR and NEWSGROUP
ANTAGONIST ranting about "counterattack(ing) the FAKERS, the ANAYMOUS
trolls, the PRETENDERS, the GUTLESS ones...etc etc"

THIS from a PUTZ who has been caught MORE THAN ONCE generating
new screen names in this forum in order to make it appear as though he
has a wider support base than the few hanger's on who HAVE "supported"
him.

Let's look into that...We have Brain Burke...He's alleged to have
been "DX", yet can't/won't provide any evidence of the validity of his
claims...NOT ONE QSL card...Not one callsign of someone he "worked"
while "over there".

Of course Brain has also "proudly" claimed to be Lennie's padawan
learner, stating that Lennie's his "mentor"...Some mentor. Known liar
and cheat.

And Brain has further tried the "anonymous" poster trick, only to
follow in Lennie's shoes and slip up and put his "real" name to the
ending of one post, hence ending THAT charade. That's what happens
when ego overdrives common sense.

Then we had Vipul Shah...Vipul claimed to be an "electronics
engineer" who then quit when his family pressured him since being an
engineer is apparently a social failure...He's now disappeared into
the woodwork, having taken some obscure job that HE says his boss told
him would make him a pariah amongst his co-workers. I guess THAT is
"OK" in his culture...

Vipul too came here as an anonymous poster at first, but since he
generally followed Lennie's coattails, Lennie had NO problem with
accepting Vipul's "input" to the group.

He also came to the group shamefully hiding his Amateur Radio
credentials since that too was obviously some social bugaboo...Hidden,
of course, until I "outted" him.

Yeah...That's some circle that Lennie and Brain run in...

YOU fit all those categories, "JJ."

It's too bad he won't identify himself, but it's even more a
shame since I can't personally thank him (save for this forum) for so
skillfully squashing Lennie's nads...Not that doing so requires a lot
of effort! Lennie DOES make it sooooooooo easy to do!

Now be good, little "JJ" or Mama Dee will spank you and take away
your computer privileges until grade school is over for the summer.

Likewise, you lying, disgusting little wimp of a human...

You screwed up...You got caught, and rather than just shut up and
move on, you tried to dig yourself out by making even MORE excuses.
You made a fool of yourself and even further cemented your reputation
as "Master Newsgroup Antagonist" in the process.

WHAT an IDIOT!

Steve, K4YZ
Old March 4th 04, 03:32 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

From yet another thread, Lennie AGAIN sticks the "main vein" out in
public then proceeds to Riverdance on his own "manhood"...

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...

He's out of control. Again.

For the nth time in here.

Notice that the gunnery nurse will slowly crib my phrases and words,
just like he does with yours, then claim them to be his own.

OK, Lennie...

We already have adequate suspicion that a lot of YOUR alleged
work is plagerized, but now you spread it around...

YOU get to provide some relevent examples of "phrases" I have
"crib(ed)" from you. Go ahead...we'll wait right here...

For example, he said that Washington Army Radio has "played host
to amateurs many times" without mentioning when and where. He
really doesn't know but it comes out of his imagination. He's never
had any occasion to communicate with Washington Army Radio,
hasn't been there, doesn't know where it is (if it still exists), or a
single detail of the place.

What do I need to provide, Lennie, that wasn't documented
THOUROUGHLY in "QST", "CQ", "73", "Worldradio", etc etc etc...?!?!

And yes, I've copied the annual message from WAR AND recieved
QSL cards from them for having made TWO-WAY contact with them.
(LICENSED operators can do that, ya know...)...It's called the Armed
Forces Day Cross Band Event.

Ya might have heard about it...At least if you were an ACTIVE,
participating Amateur Radio licensee, that is...

Washington Army Radio (WAR) doesn't exist as it did a half century
ago...(SNIP)

Who cares?

Messaging over HF does exist...(SNIP AGAIN)

More irrelevent historical meanderings. I am sure that it would
make a great "Radio Trivial Pursuit", but I can't imagine any other
applications.

Why don't you submit it to the QPC and see if they won't make an
Amateur exam of strictly irrelevent trivial tidbits so you too can
qualify for a license...?!?!

There's no website for "Washington Army Radio." It was dissolved
long before the Internet became public a dozen-plus years ago.

And I was lucky enough to have "put them in the log" on several
occassions in my 32 years of licensed operations, Lennie...

No website needed. Just my radio, and adequate antenna, and
valid license.

Has the gunnery nurse ever been to WAR, not "hostile actions?"
I doubt either.

You would. At least my "record" doesn't include cowardly
attempts to embellish my service record with associations with
soldiers who died three years before I was in-theater...Such as YOU
did...

Those are shadowlands in his imagination and
fantasies. A twilight zone he can never experience in reality.

Ahhhh, but Lennie...I WAS there...on the radio...as LICENSED
operators can be...

But, the gunnery nurse has an Amateur Extra license! So does a
seven-year-old. Emotionally they are the same, probably the nod to
the seven-year-old as being more mature.

I am sure you'd think so...

Please remind us of your experience in raising children of ANY
age...

And please remind us of how many times YOU operated a radio at,
with, for or to WAR, Lennie...?!?!

(Geeze...this scumbag makes it easier every time....)

Stepped in it again, Lennie...

Ya wanna try to dodge this one based upon some typos again...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ