Old September 16th 03, 03:59 AM
ken

Default Up and going fast Collins 32 RA Transmitter..nice!

Up for auction, a vintage 30's Collins 32 RA Am transmitter
Low Low reserve, see and bid at:

Thanks

Old September 19th 03, 05:03 AM
Ken

Old September 19th 03, 05:03 AM
Ken

Old September 22nd 03, 03:40 AM
Ken

I've got the following items, I'm selling, and will consider the best offer.
If someone wants to offer on all of them as a set, I'm open to dicker.

Heath Schumberger
Programable Freuency Counter
Model SM-110c

Heathkit Audio Generator
Model IG-72

Very vintage General Radio
Megohmeter 1861-A

Heathkit
RF Signal Generator

Data Percision Corp
Digital Multimeter
2440

I've got manuals for pretty much all of them.
Thaks
Ken
403-543-3333

Old October 24th 14, 11:41 PM
Junior Member

Ken,

I just came across this old post. I can't help but wonder what happened to the Collins 32RA transmitter. I have been looking for one for a while now.

David

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post