Old July 27th 05, 04:15 AM
AussieSeek.com Political Messageboards

Default The price of a Tank of Petrol

Islam like Christianity has many versions

And We must be careful not to brand all Muslims as the root
cause................ but focus on
Wahhabi Islam.

The continuing American support to Saudi Arabia is
puzzling

Not only do we have to watch the Americans do nothing about Saudi
Arabia the home of Wahhabi Islam we also have to put up with their
allowing Wahhabi Islam
Preachers to travel to Australia to promote ****

I dont know where the latest one here in Sydney preaching Wahhabi Islam

came from in the USA

But I Think it was Atlanta ...

We could ask the Americans to give Atlanta the falujah Treament on his
return

Yes...look youd get rid of a few of the real troublemakers

Pity about the other innocent residents

They got caught in Cross Fire

http://www.aussieseek.com

Old July 27th 05, 04:27 AM

I bought regular gasoline this afternoon at the MurphyUSA gas station
for $2.07.9 per gallon.A few days ago,it was $2.04.9 per gallon.
www.jacksongasprices.com
cuhulin

Old July 27th 05, 04:37 AM

It never fails.Everytime we are fixin to go to war with whichever
country,there is a long stream of Aircraft getting out of Dodge.Why is
that,y'all may ask? Glad y'all asked.It is because U.S.fed govt deals
with the enemy (I am not joking either) and allows the rich folks with
their gold and jewelry and wives and families and girlfriends to get out
of harms way.
cuhulin

Old July 27th 05, 04:59 PM
PowerHouse Communications

Must be nice... What's your location? It's $2.33.9 here in Northern MI at
MurphyUSA. Last week it was $2.39.9 Of course, I used my Wally-World
shopping card and saved 3¢ per Gal...

Old July 27th 05, 08:24 PM

I bought the gasoine for my car at the MurphyUSA gas station at the
other side of the parking lot at the Wal Mart Supercenter store at the
intersection of Highway 18 and Greenway Drive here in
Jackson,Mississippi.(West side of Jackson) The location is one and six
tenths miles South (South is always best) of my couch.I just now checked
www.jacksongasprices.com and it is still the same price right now.For
whatever reason (and I don't know why) the price of gasoline around here
usually is a little cheaper that in other parts of U.S.A.
cuhulin

Old July 27th 05, 08:32 PM

www.jacksongasprices.com says $2.02 with card at the Kroger store at
I-20 & Springridge Road.That location is about four and a half miles
West of me.All of my vehicles burn regular gasoline.
cuhulin

Old July 28th 05, 07:08 PM
uncle arnie

Jim Hackett wrote:

My 300ZX takes premium ONLY which is a paltry $2.87/gallon here in San
Jose, typically...

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message
Must be nice... What's your location? It's $2.33.9 here in Northern MI

at
MurphyUSA. Last week it was $2.39.9 Of course, I used my Wally-World
shopping card and saved 3¢ per Gal...

I am back from a trip to Europe and saw prices for a litre at 1.20 Euro
range. This works out to 4.53 euros per US gal, or about 5.38/US gal in
Europe. We took the train everywhere.....
Old July 28th 05, 08:13 PM
Jim Hackett

I was watching this British car show last night called Top Gear. On the
show one of the hosts mentioned that "petrol" was between $8 and $9 U.S. a
gallon in England...

Old July 28th 05, 08:43 PM

I have seen that Top Gear tv show before.
cuhulin