Old September 23rd 06, 07:45 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,alt.ham.radio.marketplace,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Wanted: ICOM 756ProII Display

Subject says it all... (or nearly so)

Looking for a 756ProII display, as the one of my radios has a bad one
(looks like horizontal sync has gone south...) Icom wanted a bundle and
a half to replace it. Want to fix it myself, but don't have access to
enough test equipment to debug the one in the radio at present, so
looking for a replacement display. Would even consider a homebrew type
of solution (currently using the radio as a computer controlled radio,
but I'd really like the display to work too...) If someone has
information on the actual display data stream so I could homebrew an
adapter to convert to a vga or even a laptop display, I'd be grateful...

Barring that, am looking for other sources of the original display.
Anyone got one, or a dysfunctional 756Proii that you'd sell cheap?
Located in Hawaii, so can't get to the swap meets and such... Best
shipping method to here is USPS Priority mail because it's not expensive
and gets here in decent time.

Thanks
--Rick AH7H

WANTED ICOM PCR1000 and GARMIN METROGUIDE USA SOFTWARE [email protected] Shortwave 0 September 30th 05 04:56 AM
Wanted - Icom TV-R7100 FM/TV Roberto Equipment 0 June 9th 05 02:11 AM
WANTED ICOM power cord Josh Swap 0 January 5th 05 03:39 PM
Last Day For Secret Icom Sale R-75 $425 Lucky Swap 0 October 16th 04 10:45 AM
WTB: Icom HM56A mic wanted Robin Swap 0 September 2nd 04 07:57 AM