Old July 4th 07, 02:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default ID radio

-- Cannot find model of this radio on Google or any of the sites I have
saved from rec antique radio. Infomation paper lost from back cover. Any
help? TIA Warren

Old July 4th 07, 04:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Warren Weber wrote:
-- Cannot find model of this radio on Google or any of the sites I have
saved from rec antique radio. Infomation paper lost from back cover. Any
help?

Well, it may be a stretch but my guess would be that it's a
General Electric AM/FM.

My question is WHY would anybody care?

Ron
Old July 4th 07, 05:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Ron in Radio Heaven wrote:
Well, it may be a stretch but my guess would be that it's a
General Electric AM/FM.

My question is WHY would anybody care?

And that about sums up what's wrong with the AWA.

Jeff

--
RESTRICTED AREA. Anyone intruding shall immediately become subject to
the jurisdiction of military law. Intruders will be subject to lethal
Old July 4th 07, 07:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

And that about sums up what's wrong with the AWA.

My opinions are mine, and MINE alone
and have NOTHING to do with the AWA,
CC-AWA or another organization.

Ron

Old July 4th 07, 10:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Gary wrote:
Then keep them to yourself.

What fun would that be?
Besides, how else can I try to teach the mundanes the
right way to be?

Ron
Old July 4th 07, 02:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio,rec.antiques.radio+phono

In article ,
Ron in Radio Heaven wrote:

Gary wrote:
Then keep them to yourself.

What fun would that be?
Besides, how else can I try to teach the mundanes the
right way to be?

How can you be sure your way is the right way to be?

Regards,

John Byrns

Old July 4th 07, 08:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Ron in Radio Heaven wrote:

Gary wrote:
Then keep them to yourself.

What fun would that be?
Besides, how else can I try to teach the mundanes the
right way to be?

Ron

Maybe you don't know as much as you think you do? Not everyone has
room for piles of wood cabinets. Whether you like the radio or not, its
really none of your damn business. Why don't you go sit on a hot
soldering iron, to teach the "mundanes" why they shouldn't.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old July 4th 07, 08:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Though not very nice .. sitting reading this gets a bit funny .

Now no tubes for one week for the both of you :-)

Old July 4th 07, 09:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio,rec.antiques.radio+phono

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Ron in Radio Heaven wrote:

Gary wrote:
Then keep them to yourself.

What fun would that be?
Besides, how else can I try to teach the mundanes the
right way to be?

Ron

Maybe you don't know as much as you think you do? Not everyone has
room for piles of wood cabinets. Whether you like the radio or not, its
really none of your damn business. Why don't you go sit on a hot
soldering iron, to teach the "mundanes" why they shouldn't.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Aw c'mon folks.. this is no way for grownups to behave. Most of us (with
noted exceptions) have a lot to contribute that is positive. There is no
need to insult or deride one another. Nor do we have a right to judge what
another person may or may not find aesthetically pleasing, or what may have
value to them otherwise.