Peoria, AZ Police Frequencies

Old March 30th 17, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Peoria, AZ Police Frequencies

On Saturday, December 19, 1998 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Dennis Rice wrote:
Has anyone figured out the frequencies for the different Peoria police
channels. I have channel one and I think channel five, but I know
channels 3 and 7 exist. I've tried all the freqs listed in Police
Call and various sites on the net (none of which list channel five or
seven, and the freq for ch. 3 seems to be incorrect. Any help would
be appreciated. Please email a response.

Thanks in advance,
Dennis

Does anyone have an updated frequency for Peoria since the went to the P25 system? would be greatly appreciated.
Old April 12th 17, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

wrote:
Has anyone figured out the frequencies for the different Peoria
police channels. I have channel one and I think channel five,
but I know channels 3 and 7 exist. I've tried all the freqs
listed in Police Call and various sites on the net (none of which
list channel five or seven, and the freq for ch. 3 seems to be
incorrect. Any help would be appreciated. Please email a
response.

Thanks in advance, Dennis

Does anyone have an updated frequency for Peoria since the went to
the P25 system? would be greatly appreciated.

Check here
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2508

Apparently they are now on a Regional shared system. Scroll down the
page to get Peoria's talkgroups. There are a lot of them !

If the talkgroup ID is "414" how would i use a scanner to pick that up? I have a scanner that can pick up the p25 digital system that Peoria now uses but have no idea what their freq is or how to use that talkgroup
Old April 12th 17, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

wrote:
Has anyone figured out the frequencies for the different Peoria
police channels. I have channel one and I think channel five,
but I know channels 3 and 7 exist. I've tried all the freqs
listed in Police Call and various sites on the net (none of which
list channel five or seven, and the freq for ch. 3 seems to be
incorrect. Any help would be appreciated. Please email a
response.

Thanks in advance, Dennis

Does anyone have an updated frequency for Peoria since the went to
the P25 system? would be greatly appreciated.

Check here
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2508

Apparently they are now on a Regional shared system. Scroll down the
page to get Peoria's talkgroups. There are a lot of them !

If the talkgroup ID is "4141" how would i use a scanner to pick that up? I have a scanner that can pick up the p25 digital system that Peoria now uses but have no idea what their freq is or how to use that talkgroup