ETH065 - Follow Up Classes After A Technician Class

Old April 21st 17, 09:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.info
ETH via rec.radio.info Admin

Default ETH065 - Follow Up Classes After A Technician Class

Everything Ham Radio Podcast

ETH065 - Follow Up Classes After A Technician Class

http://www.everythinghamradio.com/20...ow-up-classes/

Hello everybody and welcome back to the Everything Ham Radio Podcast! In
this episode we are going to talk about some ideas for follow up classes
after you give a technician class, we talk about some upcoming
events/contests and hamfests over the next two weeks! Facebook Question of
the Week: What is the funniest phonetics you can think of for your
callsign? Tech Corner – Follow Up Classes After A Tech Class In the last
episode, one of the things that we talked about was since the class was
only...

The post ETH065 – Follow Up Classes After A Technician Class appeared first
on Everything Ham Radio.
This posting includes a media file:
http://media.blubrry.com/everything_...an_Cl ass.mp3

[KB6NU] 2016 Extra Class Study Guide: Why you should get your Extra Class license KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin Moderated 0 March 11th 16 10:09 PM
Handheld for new Technician Class License holder Justin[_2_] Equipment 8 November 29th 12 11:45 PM
Class envy, class warfare, begins with Democrats creating it? Editor RadioTalkingPoints Shortwave 0 January 26th 10 11:04 AM
licence classes MAc Homebrew 1 February 21st 07 09:47 PM
FA: King Schools ARRL Technician Class Video Course, 1993 Harry White Swap 0 October 12th 04 02:17 PM