Old October 8th 04, 01:27 AM
M-Tech

He's just a "ham gone wild". Hey.....we should make a video of that;

HAMS GONE WILD...available on DVD:-)

Don

"Reg1647" wrote in message
Sorry, I ment for that to go to george

.

Old October 8th 04, 01:49 AM
Reg1647

Who Said anything about using it on cb??
Old October 8th 04, 01:52 AM
Dr.X

"Reg1647" wrote in message
Who Said anything about using it on cb??

Zackly.

-Dr.X

Old October 8th 04, 02:01 AM
M-Tech

There you are again, first one making a connection between HEAD and sex.
Then, you bring up "gays"?
Accident? Coincidence? I think not.

I'll derail your train of thought and get back on topic however.

Don

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
"M-Tech" wrote in message-id:

You were the first one "right on cue"....So that makes you
the HEAD clown.

there you go again bringing up the subject of head cant you keyclowns
stop thinking of gay sex?