Old August 26th 03, 03:53 PM
Pete KE9OA

Default Azden PCS-6000 VCO Adjustment

Can anybody tell me how to adjust the Tx VCO for this transceiver. There
are two VCO coils inside of the shielded enclosure.............one for the
Rx, and one for the Tx. I do have a schematic diagram, but unfortunately,
the coils are not marked. I called up Azden, but they tell me that the
person who used to repair these things is now retired.
A pictorial of the adjustment locations would really help. Thanks!

Pete