Old March 10th 09, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default IBOC - Ibiquity reminds me of the Titanic. The ship is sinking butthe band plays on.

Ibiquity reminds me of the Titanic. The ship is sinking but the band
plays on.

Struble thinks that by pretending his failing technology isn’t
faltering it’s going to succeed. Does he really believe people don’t
get it? Is he that stupid?

The longer his charade goes on the dumber he and is band of merry
fools look to the rest of the world.

Struble, you’re in the engine room in the center of the ibiquity ship
and have no chance of getting out. Why? Because you’re too stupid and
you prove that every day.
Old March 11th 09, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 10, 11:10*am, wrote:
Ibiquity reminds me of the Titanic. *The ship is sinking but the band
plays on.

Struble thinks that by pretending his failing technology isn’t
faltering it’s going to succeed. *Does he really believe people don’t
get it? *Is he that stupid?

The longer his charade goes on the dumber he and is band of merry
fools look to the rest of the world.

Struble, you’re in the engine room in the center of the ibiquity ship
and have no chance of getting out. *Why? Because you’re too stupid and
you prove that every day.

Struble's farce is for the benefit of his investors, and they are too
embarrassed to admit that they have been scammed and that IBOC has
been a complete failure.
Old March 12th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article 49b93d54.3621359@chupacabra,
Bob Dobbs wrote:

PocketRadio wrote:
On Mar 10, 11:10Â*am, wrote:
Ibiquity reminds me of the Titanic. Â*The ship is sinking but the band
plays on.

Struble thinks that by pretending his failing technology isn’t
faltering it’s going to succeed. Â*Does he really believe people don’t
get it? Â*Is he that stupid?

The longer his charade goes on the dumber he and is band of merry
fools look to the rest of the world.

Struble, you’re in the engine room in the center of the ibiquity ship
and have no chance of getting out. Â*Why? Because you’re too stupid and
you prove that every day.

Struble's farce is for the benefit of his investors, and they are too
embarrassed to admit that they have been scammed and that IBOC has
been a complete failure.

Recently heard a (I think Ford) commercial message for HD-Radio saying:
"When buying a new car
why put an old radio in it?
demand HD-Radio instead."

The old radio works would be the reason.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 12th 09, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://townhall.com/columnists/Frank...&comments=true
Old March 13th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bob Dobbs wrote:

PocketRadio wrote:
On Mar 10, 11:10Â*am, wrote:
[...]

As does the old car too,
I presume, but the appeal is to the no longer affordable extravagance
of the well heeled demographic all the car commercials target.

I could buy a new car now but I won't.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California