Old February 1st 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default help ID military signal generator

I recently acquired a military signal generator, but don't find any
model number info on it. Searching the web, I see it's similar to a
AN/URM 25E, but mine has the frequency display windows arranged
horizontally as opposed to vertically, and there may be some other
layout differences. This SG covers audio to 50 megacycles.

Here's a photo:

http://picasaweb.google.com/kennnick...24745677349650

I think the info may have been inside the lid, with is missing.

TU / 73-

Nick, WA5BDU
Old February 1st 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

wrote:
I recently acquired a military signal generator, but don't find any
model number info on it. Searching the web, I see it's similar to a
AN/URM 25E, but mine has the frequency display windows arranged
horizontally as opposed to vertically, and there may be some other
layout differences. This SG covers audio to 50 megacycles.

Here's a photo:

http://picasaweb.google.com/kennnick...24745677349650

I think the info may have been inside the lid, with is missing.

TU / 73-

Nick, WA5BDU

SG-103/URM-25F
http://www.slack.com/images/TE/MilitaryANURM-25F.jpg

--73, Jerry, W9NPI
Old February 1st 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

http://picasaweb.google.com/kennnick...photo#51620247...

I think the info may have been inside the lid, with is missing.

TU / 73-

Nick, WA5BDU

SG-103/URM-25Fhttp://www.slack.com/images/TE/MilitaryANURM-25F.jpg

--73, Jerry, W9NPI- Hide quoted text -

Well I'll be darned; that's it exactly. Except of course for the
nameplate. Thanks Jerry.

73--Nick, WA5BDU

Signal Generator Chris W Antenna 1 June 21st 06 06:16 AM
WTB Military generator SummitRT Swap 2 November 16th 04 03:40 AM
FS: AN/TRM-1 Signal Generator N4BUQ Boatanchors 0 November 11th 04 02:57 AM
Looking for Signal Generator Steve Boatanchors 2 November 7th 03 01:04 AM
Looking for Signal Generator Steve Boatanchors 0 October 29th 03 12:04 PM