Old November 3rd 05, 06:34 AM
cqdx

Default ILGRadio Database

Does anyone have a recent ILG Radio Database file they could
share? The text version. It have not received any response from
them at their website for a password request...

http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio.htm

ilgatext.zip
or
ilgstext.txt
or
ilgsteng.txt

or, since they are free, can anyone share the password...

This is purely for personal use of course...
I'm just tired of waiting for them to respond...

Thanks

Old November 3rd 05, 04:54 PM
Ken Wilson

You guys had better be careful with "bad mouthing" the pass word junk
for the ILGS database.

I had been happily downloading for a couple of years no problems. Last
year I think.....I had to get a new password????? OK I emailed for
one. Waited waited waited...no password after 6 weeks or so... I think
it was.

I then posted a negative remark about the situation here. With in a few
hours I received an email from the ILGS guy saying something like... I
was blacklisted from receiving the downloads.

He sure is slow to give a password but was very quick on a negative
comment.

I would also gladly pay a reasonable price for the database.

I just do not understand this guys thinking or lack there of.

73, Ken KG4BIG

James Douglas wrote:
cqdx wrote:
Does anyone have a recent ILG Radio Database file they could
share? The text version. It have not received any response from
them at their website for a password request...

http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio.htm

ilgatext.zip
or
ilgstext.txt
or
ilgsteng.txt

or, since they are free, can anyone share the password...

This is purely for personal use of course...
I'm just tired of waiting for them to respond...

Thanks

I have given up on the data. It took months to finally get a
login/password only to find out the next release required another
login/password.

As I have pointed out before I would pay for the data to get it on time
w/o all the drama involved in the passwords.

Old November 3rd 05, 06:47 PM
Sanjaya

"cqdx" wrote in message .. .
Does anyone have a recent ILG Radio Database file they could
share? The text version. It have not received any response from
them at their website for a password request...

http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio.htm

[snip]

Here's what the ILG page showed when I just checked it.

"Our mailbox for ILGRadio is filled with about 20 000 SPAM and VIRUS e-mails which must be deleted
step by step.
Special thanks to those who are unable to operate their PCs with an anti virus software and those
who have requested their passwords un-necessary several times. This all will slow our password
delivery.
We will therefore close down our password order page until further notice !"

Old November 3rd 05, 07:55 PM
dxAce

Sanjaya wrote:

"cqdx" wrote in message .. .
Does anyone have a recent ILG Radio Database file they could
share? The text version. It have not received any response from
them at their website for a password request...

http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio.htm

[snip]

Here's what the ILG page showed when I just checked it.

"Our mailbox for ILGRadio is filled with about 20 000 SPAM and VIRUS e-mails which must be deleted
step by step.
Special thanks to those who are unable to operate their PCs with an anti virus software and those
who have requested their passwords un-necessary several times. This all will slow our password
delivery.
We will therefore close down our password order page until further notice !"

The 'Tard Boy has spoken.

(He still owes me some $$ by the way.)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 3rd 05, 08:41 PM
Sanjaya

"dxAce" wrote in message ...

Sanjaya wrote:

"cqdx" wrote in message

.. .
[...]

Can you share with us what he owes you for... and how much?

Old November 3rd 05, 08:56 PM
dxAce

Sanjaya wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message ...

Sanjaya wrote:

"cqdx" wrote in message

.. .
[...]

Years ago he published the ILG in hard copy. One subscribed to it and it came out several times a
year. At some point he decided to stop publishing and said all would get a refund.

I never received mine and I don't recall if anyone did. Seems as though he owed me $15 or so.

I've about 10 issues of it here dating back to 87-89.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 4th 05, 12:28 AM
Jim Shaffer

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 17:47:35 GMT, "Sanjaya"
wrote:

Here's what the ILG page showed when I just checked it.

"Our mailbox for ILGRadio is filled with about 20 000 SPAM and VIRUS e-mails which must be deleted
step by step.
Special thanks to those who are unable to operate their PCs with an anti virus software and those
who have requested their passwords un-necessary several times. This all will slow our password
delivery.
We will therefore close down our password order page until further notice !"

The guy has a point about the spam problem, but why the hell should he
even require people to apply for a password in the first place? Just
make the database freely downloadable.

Old November 4th 05, 09:45 AM
James Douglas

James Douglas wrote:
cqdx wrote:
Does anyone have a recent ILG Radio Database file they could
share? The text version. It have not received any response from
them at their website for a password request...

http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio.htm

ilgatext.zip
or
ilgstext.txt
or
ilgsteng.txt

or, since they are free, can anyone share the password...

This is purely for personal use of course...
I'm just tired of waiting for them to respond...

Thanks

I have given up on the data. It took months to finally get a
login/password only to find out the next release required another
login/password.

As I have pointed out before I would pay for the data to get it on time
w/o all the drama involved in the passwords.

Exactly like I said "D R A M A"