Old April 22nd 10, 10:19 PM
Junior Member

Location: NY
Default Cosmophone 50

I have a Cosmophone 50 which I have owned for around 35 years. I haven't used it in a long time, but the last time I did it worked fine if memory serves me correct. In one of the three moves I have made in that time, the manuals and the power cord that connected the power supply to the xcvr disappeared. So I am left with a vintage radio I can't power up. If anyone knows the proper wiring for this, I would be interested in making the cable harness. If anyone is interested in owning this, contact me. thanks.

I can post a photo if interested. It is cosmetically in very good shape.

charlie

Cosmophone 35 Sabrina Hulett Swap 5 March 16th 10 05:58 AM
58' Cosmophone 35 Sabrina Hulett Radio Photos 0 February 9th 10 08:48 PM
WTB: Cosmos Industries Cosmophone 35. tongaloa Swap 1 February 9th 10 07:30 PM
Cosmophone 35 Chuck Moore Boatanchors 2 October 12th 03 11:24 PM
Cosmophone 35 Chuck Moore Boatanchors 0 October 12th 03 10:11 PM