Old December 10th 03, 11:22 PM
GS

Default FA: Ugliest homebrew linear project EVER - Ebay ad, but ya gotta see this

Please - I almost never post Ebay stuff in this group, unless it very
specifically relates to the homebrew crowd.

I'm posting just cuz you HAVE TO SEE this piece of work. LOTS
of photos - possibly the most hideous homebrew amplifier ever!
If the guy didn't die testing it, I'd be surprised....

Again, sorry for the Ebay post. Don't bid - just look. It's amazing

GS