Old August 28th 05, 08:15 AM

Default Homebrew Web Site, New Homebrew PODCAST

I've updated my web site and added some new homebrew content.

http://www.qsl.net/n2cqr/

I've also included info on a new PODCAST program on homebrewing that
Mike, KL7R, and I have put together. It is called SolderSmoke and I
think it will be of interest to members of these groups. Mike (in
Juneau) and I (in London) regularly discuss our homebrew projects.
We've turned the QSOs into a kind of radio program. You can listen to
it via your computer, or you can subscribe and have episodes
automatically downloaded to your MP-3 player. Then you can listen to
homebrew-oriented QSOs while on your way to work, or wherever.

I hope you like it. Feedback welcome. Here is the URL for the
website: http://www.qsl.net/n2cqr/

73 from London
Bill N2CQR M0HBR CU2JL

Old August 28th 05, 01:12 PM
Johnson

Nice to see a VF-1 still in operation -- I used this with an SB10 adapter
about 4 decades ago.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I've updated my web site and added some new homebrew content.

http://www.qsl.net/n2cqr/

I've also included info on a new PODCAST program on homebrewing that
Mike, KL7R, and I have put together. It is called SolderSmoke and I
think it will be of interest to members of these groups. Mike (in
Juneau) and I (in London) regularly discuss our homebrew projects.
We've turned the QSOs into a kind of radio program. You can listen to
it via your computer, or you can subscribe and have episodes
automatically downloaded to your MP-3 player. Then you can listen to
homebrew-oriented QSOs while on your way to work, or wherever.

I hope you like it. Feedback welcome. Here is the URL for the
website: http://www.qsl.net/n2cqr/

73 from London
Bill N2CQR M0HBR CU2JL

Radio Taiwan International A04 BCLNEWS.IT Shortwave 3 March 19th 04 04:21 PM
problems reading W3UHF's icomclassic site, too much 'script' Dan Jacobson Boatanchors 0 November 4th 03 01:34 AM
Homebrew Site Elmer E Ing Homebrew 0 July 24th 03 07:21 PM
Homebrew Site Elmer E Ing Homebrew 0 July 24th 03 07:21 PM