Old December 9th 03, 05:44 AM
Steve

Default Website recommendations

I'm looking for websites that will assist me with a technical college
assignment about the following subjects.

-Antenna siting and installation
-Environmental effects of installations
-Health and safety factors
-Methods of isolation
-duplexers/diplexers
-3 port circulators

Have been googling around, but people "in the know" tend to know where
the goldmines are! Any info greatly appreciated!

TIA, Steve
Old December 10th 03, 06:30 PM
Reg Edwards

You are heading in the wrong direction.

By far the best places to browse are technical college and university
libraries.

Also speak to your tutor about it. If he's any good he should have already
advised you on references.
---
Reg

Old December 18th 03, 02:04 AM
Steve

You are heading in the wrong direction.

You are incorrectly assuming that I am relying entirely on the
internet for information.

By far the best places to browse are technical college and university
libraries.

A library you say?! Sheesh, why didn't I think of that!

Also speak to your tutor about it. If he's any good he should have already
advised you on references.

He is, damn good in fact; he has already referred us to about 6
relevant texts in the (small) college library. I have also raided the
local university library.

Reg, you've made assumptions about my research methods, stated the
bleeding obvious and insinuated that my tutor is not doing a good job.
None of which was at all helpful. Sadly, it's about as much as I
expect from Usenet these days.

All I'm asking for is some relevant websites.