Old July 8th 05, 05:52 PM
Ron

Default Yaesu FRG 100 with Temp Comp Crysatl Oven option $350

I have decided to sell my FRG 100 receiver. It is in excellent
condition and is from a non-smoking enviroment.
It is surplus to my needs now. I have a TS 850 that will be used here
for shortwave listening if I ever get that urge again.

I have owned this FRG 100 for about two years and am the second owner.
Incredible dial accuracy and stability due to the TCXO ($129 option)
Includes users manual and power supply. (manual is complete but has
signs that it was used. Lots of user features on this radio that are
descibed in the manual).

Don't let the lack of keyboard entry discourage you. When set up
properly you can engage one button, and rotate the main tuning dial
about 6 revolutions to go from 500KC to 30,000KC Pretty slick. The
tuning rate is compley user addressable as well as a lot of other
parameters.

USA buyers only.
E-mail to
Thank you.