Old January 7th 04, 07:09 PM
Space Charge

Default Source for Red-X Corona Dope Needed

Looks like AES in AZ is out of this stuff...anyone know of a source
for either the spray-on or brush-on Red-X, or a similar product?

Thanks to the group,

Lin/KJ6EF
For email responses, remove "nospam_".
Old January 7th 04, 08:08 PM
Gregg

I have a can here I got from http://www.partsexpress.com a few years ago.
I dunno, they may still carry it.

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Old January 8th 04, 12:11 AM
Biz WDØHCO

Lin,

Have you tried clear nail polish?
I have used my XYL's Revlon Clear Nail polish on color tv flyback coils and
it works just as well as corona dope.

Only sparks I see is when the XYL finds her nail polish on my shop bench!

- Biz WDØHCO