Old October 11th 04, 02:29 AM
James Nipper

Default PC PakRatt for DOS -- Where Find ??

Can anyone tell me where I might download this program ?? Or, if anyone has
it on a floppy, would you sell it , or send it to me via email ?

I have done a LOT of Google searching, but cannot find a place to
download this, although I thought it would be fairly easy to find.

I will appreciate any help !!

73 de Jim K4PYT