Old July 14th 04, 12:20 AM
Michael Brook

Default RF probe

Hi
Anyone got a spare IN34A diode for an Rf probe, or can recommend a similar
diode?
I wish to make an RF probe for measuring rf voltages in my transceiver.

Mike ZL2TVL

Old July 14th 04, 12:44 AM

Michael Brook wrote:

Hi
Anyone got a spare IN34A diode for an Rf probe, or can recommend a similar
diode?
I wish to make an RF probe for measuring rf voltages in my transceiver.

Mike ZL2TVL

1N60. 2 for $1.00 All Electronics
http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi
Old July 14th 04, 12:32 PM
Paul Burridge

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:44:15 GMT, wrote:

Michael Brook wrote:

Hi
Anyone got a spare IN34A diode for an Rf probe, or can recommend a similar
diode?
I wish to make an RF probe for measuring rf voltages in my transceiver.

Mike ZL2TVL

1N60. 2 for $1.00 All Electronics
http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi

Just about any Schottky ought to do it, surely? Nice low barrier
height and all that. BAT41 or similar...

--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.

Old July 14th 04, 01:09 PM
Cheetah

Try he

http://comtrolauto.netfirms.com/1N60.html

That have the Germanium 1N60 for 16 cents each, or 50 for $7.50 USD

Old July 14th 04, 03:53 PM

Cheetah wrote:

I can't get that link to work...just make sure what you get is Germanium and
not silicon.

Arrrgh! Neither can I. Sorry for posting a bad link.
You can get to it this way:
http://www.allelectronics.com/
Then put 1N60 in the search box at the upper right.
Old July 14th 04, 03:57 PM

Cheetah wrote:

Try he

http://comtrolauto.netfirms.com/1N60.html

That have the Germanium 1N60 for 16 cents each, or 50 for $7.50 USD

Nice page - thanks for posting it! I nosed around there -
they have 1N34A's, too, same price:
http://comtrolauto.netfirms.com/In34a.html
Old July 16th 04, 08:56 AM
Michael Brook