Old January 23rd 07, 10:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Has anyone tried the "Solar Recharge {Green} Indoor SW / MW / LW Active Antenna" from tquchina on eBay ?

SIM - Yes for the price it does a good job on AM/MW
as an Active {Un-Tuned} Broadband Antenna. ~ RHF

READ - The "Green" Antenna for AM/MW Radio Reception
plus Shortwave Too !
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a1f6eb63507d83

QUESTION : WHAT IS THE "GREEN" ANTENNA ?
The TG35 is a Indoor AM {Medium Wave} Shortwave and
Longwave Active Antenna.

Old January 23rd 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Has anyone tried the "Solar Recharge {Green} Indoor SW / MW /L...

Anybody heard fom Cuzzin Burr lately?
cuhulin

Old January 23rd 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Cuzzin Burr

wrote:

Anybody heard fom Cuzzin Burr lately?

I last heard from him on 23 December. He's doing fine and figured on returning
to the States for two weeks or so in March.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 23rd 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Didn't he take up oil painting on canvas or building bird houses,or
something like that?
cuhulin

Old January 23rd 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I guess that other divorced woman next door to me thinks the water she
mixes with her big dog's dog food is enough water for him.I stepped over
there this morning and I found a plastic container that holds about five
or six gallons of water.He dranked like a thirsty horse at the river.(he
is only seven months old,but he is a big dog) As I was steppin back over
to my house,he barked one time at me and then he went about four feet
from the tree she keeps him tied to and he took a dump.
cuhulin