Old March 11th 10, 02:51 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Torches and Pitchforks (was NRA flipflops)

On Mar 10, 7:29*am, dave wrote:
Gray Ghost wrote:
*wrote in
m:

Gray Ghost wrote:

Rhetoric like this invites increased surveillance. *Ms. Napolitano was
criticised for warning us about the rise of the dangerous lunatic
fringe from within, and here we have living breathing proof.

And I'm sure she'll do sa good a job protecting you as she did stopping
the panty bomber.

The Underwear Bomber? *Wasn't he escorted onto the plane by a spook?
One of ours?

Sure he was Dave.

Plink

Personally, I think he was brainwashed by the guy who sells the X-ray
machines to the POS airports.- Hide quoted text -

Personally I think you are a dick head!