Old November 22nd 16, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default [WA0UWH] My new eShop

WA0UWH - Electronics & HAM Radio Blog

My new eShop

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Wa0uw...new-eshop.html

UPDATED: 11/21/2016

I have NOT posted anything for several (6) months, my life has been in
somewhat of turmoil (maybe, I am getting too old for this), but now, maybe
things are starting to get back to normal.

Regardless, I have been thinking of many HomeBrew projects that I want to
build and blog. But first I have to set up my eShop in this new (and
better) location.

This is the beginnings of my new eShop setup:

My new eShop BenchI just finished building the wooden shelves. My previous
eShop shelves were about the same but fixed, these shelves are movable, and
therefore this setup should be more effective for varying sized electronic
equipment.

Adjacent to that, is my current MS 10 WorkStation, Raspberry Pi, and
Orange Pi set ups:

Computer WorkstationThe three bottom screens are connected to the MS
WorkStation, and the three uppers are for the PI's.

Note: and the refrigerator is only about 15 feet away, hihi.

Unfortunately, I have not started my Ham Station and Antenna System yet.

I have some small Ham Radio related PC boards out for manufacturing at OSH
Park, if they works as expected, I may be blogging about those, soon.

UPDATE:

The day after installing my shelves and turning on the Oscope for the first
time in a long while, the (calibration) trace is going bonkers, with a
short bright spot at the beginning of the trace. Trace INTEN has little
control. DANG, now something else to repair.
-